Test Bank for The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases 11th Edition Cross
Table of Contents
The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases
TABLE OF CONTENTS
UNIT ONE: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Business and the Constitution.
3. Ethics in Business.
4. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
5. Court Procedures.
Unit One: Task-Based Simulation. Application and Ethics: Arbitration, No Class Actions.
UNIT TWO: THE PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
6. Tort Law.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
11. International and Space Law.
Unit Two. Task-Based Simulation. Application and Ethics: One of the Biggest Data Breaches Ever.
UNIT THREE: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
12. Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
13. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
14. Sales and Lease Contracts.
15. Creditor-Debtor Relations and Bankruptcy.
Unit Three: Task-Based Simulation. Application and Ethics: Fantasy Sports—Legal Gambling?
UNIT FOUR: THE BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENT.
16. Small Businesses and Franchises.
17. Limited Liability Business Forms.
19. Agency Relationships.
20. Employment Law.
21. Employment Discrimination.
22. Immigration and Labor Law.
Unit Four: Task-Based Simulation. Application and Ethics: Health Insurance and Small Business.
UNIT FIVE: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
23. Administrative Agencies.
24. Consumer Protection.
25. Environmental Law.
26. Real Property and Land-Use Control.
27. Antitrust Law.
28. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.
Unit Five: Task-Based Simulation. Application and Ethics: Climate Change
A. How to Brief Cases and Analyze Case Problems.
B. Answers to the Issue Spotters.
C. Sample Answers for Business Case Problems with Sample Answers.